Content & Copywriting
Coffee. Storytelling. Words.
These three simple joys are the reason I get out of bed each day (in that order)...
Armed with my morning caffeine hit, I have been writing for SMEs in both internal and freelance capacities since 2009. My work focuses on audience engagement, through strategically gathered research-based insights. I am known to my clients for producing thoughtful, punchy, rich, cut-through messaging.
I have produced content for a number of digital and printed mediums, in a multitude of genres, across several industries and themes. Some of the sectors I have written extensively for include: corporate advisory, project/programme management, recruitment and human resources, mortgage broking, and the arts/festivals realm.
A Snapshot Of What I Do:
- Blogs and topical pieces for enhanced online presence
- Content fit for search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Thought leadership feature-based pieces
- Digital and UX
- Social media strategy and execution
- Printed service and product copy
- Brochures and white papers
- Professional biographies
- Sales and presentation collateral
- Conceptual and campaign-based copy
- Project and account management
I have many samples of my corporate content and copywriting which I am happy to email through upon request. Drop me an email here.
- Why We Should Be 'Leaning Out' Of Corporate Feminism (Essay)
- Mr. Roosevelt, The Indie Debut From Noël Wells, Is A Masterpiece (Feature)
- Maya Newell & Charlotte Mars (Feature)
- Camp Cope (Feature)
- Feminists, Stop Leaving Women On Nauru Behind (Opinion)
- The 90s Angelina Jolie Movie Everyone Should Watch (Feature)
- What 'Jane The Virgin' Taught Me About Dating And Boundaries (Opinion)
The Ladies Network